The stable was built in 1888.
On the ground floor were a pigsty and horse stable. Next to were situated a woodshed for the storage of coals and wood.
In the first upper floor two rooms for farm labourers, who had worked on this courtyard, were used as overnight stay. The remaining room was used for storage of hay.
In the second upper floor grain was stored.
On the stable shall be rebuilt and extended a flat on the first floor. So the fourside yard will liven up.
The ground floor is planned for horses.